Full Mouth Reconstruction – McKinney, TX
Enjoy a Healthy, Functional Smile
Damaged or missing teeth can affect your dental health and quality of life. Simple tasks, like eating, can be painful or embarrassing. Poor oral health can even affect your general well-being, increasing your risk of several medical conditions, like heart disease. You don’t have to live with the pain, insecurities, or health complications. Your dentist can stop your pain and revamp your smile with full mouth reconstruction in McKinney.
Is Full Mouth Reconstruction Right for Me?
Full mouth reconstruction isn’t a single procedure. Instead, it is a process that involves specific restorative treatments to improve the health and function of compromised or absent teeth. Besides restoring your dental health, your dentist in McKinney will use natural-looking solutions to give you the stunning smile you deserve.
Full mouth reconstruction can resolve several concerns, including:
- Extensive tooth decay
- Several chipped or broken teeth
- Infected teeth
- Missing teeth
- Gum disease
Your dentist will examine your mouth and learn more about your goals to determine if full mouth reconstruction is right for you.
The Full Mouth Reconstruction Process
Every smile and situation are unique, so no two treatment plans are identical. Your dentist will begin by understanding your concerns and examining your teeth and gums. They may also take X-rays or impressions to have a complete picture of your oral health.
Based on the results of your consultation, they’ll create an individualized treatment plan, which can involve one or more procedures, such as:
- Tooth-colored fillings
- All-ceramic dental crowns
- Root canal therapy
- Gum disease treatment
- Tooth extractions
- Bridges, partials, or dentures
- Dental implants
Don’t worry, your dentist will explain every step of your treatment and how long you can expect the process to take to feel informed about the decision you’re making.
Understanding the Cost of a Full Mouth Reconstruction
There’s not a flat fee for full mouth reconstruction because cookie-cutter treatment plans can’t be used. As a result, various factors affect the amount you can expect to pay, such as:
- Complexity of your case
- Preparatory procedures
- Types of reconstructive procedures
- Quality of materials
- Dental insurance
We will provide you with a personal estimate and review the fees included in your plan. A member of our team will discuss your payment options to keep a healthy smile within your budget, such as:
- Traditional Payments: We accept all traditional payments, including cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Dental Insurance: Your dental insurance can offset the cost of certain treatments deemed necessary to your oral health, such as restorations or extractions. Depending on your plan, your insurance can pay up to 80% of the cost of restorative procedures after reaching your deductible.
- Financing: You can pay for any out-of-pocket expenses using monthly installments through a third-party financing company.
- Discount Plan: Enjoy reduced rates for common dental services after paying an annual membership fee.
- Specials: Ask us about any current patient specials.
If you have any questions about paying for full mouth reconstruction, or you’re ready to invest in the smile you deserve, contact our office today.